The Tonalibus album Cooperation A is now available globally on many music platforms. It features fourteen spontaneous improvisations by Christina Braun, voice, and Ulrico on various instruments. These pieces span close to one and a quarter hours of diverse original world music.
Tonalibus released the album Cooperation A on February 22, 2022. Thus, this album is made available on the platforms indicated below. However, some music services are restricted to particular regions or countries or may provide international music only within their territory. The links offered below lead to the available Tonalibus releases. Associated comments reflect their status as of February 2022.
Music distribution platforms used
- Spotify — free signup for online listening, for pay ad-free and download
- YouTube Music — free signup for online listening/viewing, for pay ad-free
- Deezer — free signup for online listening, for pay ad-free and download
- Apple Music / iTunes — 90-second sound samples, for pay online listening or download
- Amazon — for pay online listening and download
- Tidal — limited 30-second sound samples, more with signup, HiFi
- KKBox — 30-second sound samples, more with signup
- NetEase, QQ Music / Tencent, and Yandex Music — require signup
- Further: Anghami, Boomplay, Instagram / Facebook, iHeartRadio, ClaroMusica, Joox, Qobuz, Pandora, Saavn, TikTok / Resso, Triller, Soundtrack by Twitch, MediaNet, plus smaller outlets.
Cooperation A — album tracks
- Tale of Words and Sounds — 2:32 — voice and 8-string guitar
- Whiff of Wings — 3:13 — voice and fujara
- Blue Wrap Rap — 2:50 — voice and bass — PentaMin / PentaEol
- Stroll along Soul’s River Bank — 8:53 — voice; cymbals, bowls, crotales, and gongs
- Reach and Mix, Carried by the Wind — 6:30 — voice and 8-string guitar — ReachMix
- Roots Reaching for Heaven — 5:54 — voice and 8-string guitar — HexaProMix
- Wild Thing — 3:48 — voice and 8-string guitar — ReachUp (Gypsy minor)
- Christina’s Theme, a work in progress — 8:49 — voice; 6 and 8-string guitar — Aeolian
- Go Be — 6:34 — voice; large gong and crotales
- Gentle Echoes of a Wild Thing — 6:59 — voice and 8-string guitar
- Christina’s Theme — 5:57 — voice and 6-string guitar — Aeolian (natural minor)
- Cheerful Hey, Hey! — a happy dance — 5:18 — voice and 8-string guitar — Mixolydian
- Heart in Misty Forest — 3:30 — voice; fujara, gong, and crotales
- Starry Sky — 3:49 — voice; Nepali and Tibetan (tingsha) cymbals, crotales
These tracks are a selection of the spontaneous improvisations available under Sounds / Cooperation 2020-2021. They are free cooperation creations by Christina Braun and Ulrico recorded between July 2020 and February 2022, mostly in 2021.